Life science industries, as with any regulated industries, come with their own unique needs. In areas such as Pharmaceuticals or Contract Research Organizations (CROs) employee training materials and courses often utilize e-Learning. This allows you, as an employer, to ensure that all employees are on track and up-to-date with relevant information. You may have training materials related to research, product, policies, and regulations. Healthcare organizations employ e-Learning not only for their training of medical staff such as doctors and nurses, but also staff that works within every level of the organization.
There is a wide degree of materials to utilize for e-Learning. Our translation solutions cover enterprise-wide learning requirements and support a variety of content creation technologies and tools. Our language and engineering experts specialize in all of the following services:
- Pre- and post-processing and engineering of e-Learning source and translated files
- Storyboard text extraction and translation
- Voiceover recording, post-production, and synchronization in 100+ languages
- Localized course compilation and publishing
- Linguistic, cosmetic, and functional testing
- Video dubbing and editing
- Filming and video production
- Subtitling and closed captioning
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
VOICEOVER AND SCRIPT
Create a testing plan with instructions for your LSP to be able to navigate the e-Learning course. Make sure the testing plan contains the answers to all the quiz questions.
By preparing for localization of e-learning before you produce content, you ensure that the material is optimized for localization. Not requiring content re-development for each audience will save you time and money, while producing the best e-Learning content possible.